Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Snippets and Huge Jack-O-Lanterns!

I found some really fun things on my shopping trip this morning and a few of them actually came home with me:@) This Jack-O-Lantern was at Walmart for $5.97, it's a huge 14" wide by about 11.5" tall. Since I'm using a 6' Halloween tree this year I needed something for this spot, a lit Yankee Candle inside gives off a nice glow... An added bonus, the bottom says "made in the USA"-I love that!
Just to give you an idea of how big it is, here's a pic with a can of soup.

Look at all this bacon goodness I found at the Walmart too... 
The only thing that came home with me from this group was pictures, Earl was relieved:@)

Picked up a 97¢ grab bag of Halloween tidbits at Goodwill, 
and I'm pleased to report that I already have an idea or two for them! 
Stay tuned...

We're headed up to a gorgeous 78 degrees today in Philly, I hope it's beautiful where you are too!
Have a happy day:@)

13 comments:

  1. the candy corn twisters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is going to be decked out wonderfully for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely here too! We haven't had rain though since 8/2, so the sprinkler system is doing overtime. Great finds! Def worth .97!
    Have you seen all the transformations of plastic pumpkins in blogland. I may have to try just for fun! I really don't need another decoration, fer shiggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynn, you are so cute!! :-D I'm relieved FOR Earl! Great jack-o-lantern, and like you, I love to see "Made in the USA." Thanks for sharing; I can't wait to see what you do with the Halloween tidbits from Goodwill. Yes, our weather is beautiful here, too, my friend. A weekend blessing!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I'm glad for Earl you just took pictures, after his experience with the bacon eating pumpkin! Great items for Halloween! Our weather is good here, no rain and warmer than usual this time of year. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a big pumpkin. Looks like you are ready for Halloween Lynn.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun little finds and that's a big pumpkin!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't seen the Bacon Loves sausage, I'm lookin' for that one tomorrow. Yum! Love your Thanksgiving finds, too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've convinced me.. Must get to walmart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute guy you have there. And I agree, grab what you can made in the good 'ol USA!

    Candy corn? Yum...bring it on!

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bacon but bacon sausage and bacon hot dogs??? Yikes! Love your Halloween goodies, I know you're having fun!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy... watcha gonna make with those goodies!! : ) All that bacon is making me hungry! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that is a BIG pumpkin! Can't wait to see what you do with it. And candy corn - and mellowcreme pumpkins - love 'em! Happy Fall, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!