Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Spooky Mini-Me Skeleton Ornament

I made a Spooky Mini-Me Skeleton Ornament, complete with apron, chef's hat and pie! The only thing that's not exactly true to life is... I'm not, um... quite that skinny:@) I've seen these little skeletons decorated many different ways. They come as a garland with four on each one at the Dollar Tree and thought the baker would be fun. This would be great for Halloween parties, you could gather up a bunch of buttons (my pie is a button, craft stores have many themes) and little embellishments and let the kids decorate one for whatever their interests are.
 Pin It
The fabric was leftover from my tree skirt and I made the apron completely with Liquid Stitch-no sewing!

Scare up a little fun this Halloween and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Create It Thursday
Wildly Original Linky Party
Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday
Link Party Palooza
Craftastic Monday

15 comments:

  1. You make holidays such fun with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute craft, Lynn! I will look for that garland at Dollar Tree. The kids would have fun with those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her--knobby knees and all.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! Totally loving the chef theme for your skeleton. I had decorated few skeletons last year and they are addictive. Halloween hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's so cute with her pie and knobby knees.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I love the button as a pie and the Chef hat :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always make me want to run down to Dollar Tree on my lunch breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute..you are so crafty, Lynn...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!!!! I just pulled the pretty ghost stained glass that you made out of the box today.. can't wait to hang it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's boo-tiful with her ball fringe apron and chef's hat Lynn :) What kind of scary pie has she baked?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the pie! This is too cute Lynn, I am going to show this to Super Boy, we are going to do some Halloween crafts this weekend and I already have some skeletons! I love that no sew stuff too~thanks!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!