Sunday, September 21, 2014

Witch Tree Topper

I've envisioned this moment for years... about 13 years to be exact. When I bought this fiber optic witch at Walmart she just never fit in as a stand alone decoration, too big for one spot, too small for another, so she's been packed away patiently(?) waiting... Now that I'm using a 6' tree for Halloween this 13" Witch Tree Topper is perfect! I'm thrilled with the way she looks, even like that she's kinda looking down at what's going on in the room.

It's so nice when you finally find the perfect spot:@)
Gotta chuckle, at first I was concerned I wouldn't have enough ornaments to decorate a big tree, now I'm thinking I could bring out the full size Christmas tree for Halloween next year! Stay tuned for snippets and sneak peeks...
The fiber optics change colors, here are a few of them...

Go ahead, let out a little cackle (you know you want to:@) and have a happy day!

13 comments:

  1. you make me laugh! :) or is that cackle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun is this tree! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bawaaaa...hahaha! I love your tree and the fun you're having! Enjoy your day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's absolutely perfect for your tree Lynn. Great find.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun tree, and topper, Lynn!!
    Glad you finally found a place for her.
    Enjoy!
    Debbie
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh...how stinkin' fun is she?! Just PERFECT!! Ms. C. is on her way over to visit & I am showing this post to her. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I say bring out the full size tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fiber optic decor, Lynn, and I'm glad your witch has finally found a home atop your tree.
    I also checked your huge pumpkin from Wal Mart and the news on the free shipping from World Market.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn, I LOVE this witch; she is so perfect for Halloween!! I can tell this is such a cute tree; I hope we get to see the whole thing so I can check out the rest of your ornies. :-D The ones I see look really great!

    Have a wonderful week, my friend. Congrats on your Eagles win this weekend!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  10. The witch is definitely back! Awesome, go for the BIG tree! So so much cackeling going on here!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go big or go home with a full size tree and room for more of your creations! Such scary fun with her light show ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!