Sunday, November 20, 2016

Bisquick Impossible Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake

I picked up a box of Bisquick and have been on an "impossible pie" kick lately... This Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake is really good and very easy to make since there isn't a crust to worry about. Everything (except nuts) goes into the blender or food processor and simply gets poured into the pie plate. Don't hesitate to try this very creamy, perfect seasonal treat folks:@)
I made this for Sunday dinner with the kids so I just randomly sprinkled some nuts on top. If making this for the holidays I think it would be beautiful with the top covered with some very finely chopped pecans (to within 1" of the edge).

Pumpkin Cheesecake with or without Pecans
15 oz can pumpkin
8 oz cream cheese, softened
3 eggs
3/4 C sugar
1/2 C Bisquick
1/4 tsp vanilla-I used 1/2 tsp
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice-I used 2 tsp
pecans, if using
  1. Spray 9" pie dish with oil.
  2. Mix everything but nuts in blender or food processor for a couple minutes until combined, scrape down sides as necessary.
  3. Pour into plate, top with nuts if desired.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cool completely and store covered in the refrigerator.
Enjoy a last minute easy treat and have a happy day:@)

12 comments:

  1. I was beginning to wonder where you were! Looks like this would be a big hit. The more pecans the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you put the pecans on before baking or after?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy, I added the pecans before baking. The mixture is thick enough that they don't sink:@)

      Delete
  3. I just love those impossible pies, Lynn! I made a pumpkin one last year, but this cheesecake version sounds even better. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much easier than making crust- this looks yummy with nuts on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So quick and easy Lynn, especially for Thanksgiving! I love using the food processor as my mixing bowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how easy this recipe is!!! I'd love to veer from our usual Libby's recipe and have this on our Thanksgiving menu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't thought about impossible Bisquick recipes in years, what a clever recipe Lynn! I am all about "easy as pie" :) recipes these days! Have a delicious Thanksgiving!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving is the pumpkin pie! I remember making an impossible casserole years ago and thinking how cool it was that it made the crust all by itself :) Looks delish, Lynn! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you always share the nicest recipes! Im so looking forward to eating pies tomorrow! notice the "S" on the end of my "pie". Thats because there will be 4 kinds of pie.. and Im going to have to have a little sliver of each! lol!
    have a great thanksgiving!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely making this! I was just telling someone that I need to go make a pie. This sounds perfect, especially if I load it down with pecans. Thanks so much for the recipe! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!