Approx 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut across grain on bias into 1/2" thick slices and then into 1"cubes
1-2 large jalapenos cut into 1/8" circles-I cut the seeds and membrane out of mine, leave in if desired
drizzle of olive oil for pan
2 Tblsp hot sauce-I used Frank's Wing Sauce
2 Tblsp orange marmalade-I used Smuckers
- Mix hot sauce and marmalade, set aside.
- Add jalapenos to pan with drizzle of olive oil. Heat pan to medium stirring 'penos every once in a while.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan, cook for a few minutes until pink is just gone.
- Add hot sauce mixture, cook until thick and bubbly, just a couple minutes.
- Serve as is or over rice.