Friday, May 11, 2018

Rosemary Bread -Bread Machine Recipe

This Rosemary Bread was a very nice dinner bread that made the house smell great while baking. And while we could smell the rosemary ~in~ the bread, the flavor wasn't overpowering. So if you're looking for a big herby bite, you might want to add a little more dry rosemary (or fresh if you're lucky enough to have it). But overall, this is a nice recipe to add to your bread maker 'want to try' list.
One of my favorite things about the bread machine? 
Even as the temperatures rise... 
You can still have homemade bread without heating up the kitchen:@)

The bread machine I love:
Mini 1lb Zojirushi

Rosemary Bread-from Bread Machine Recipes
3/4 C water
2 Tblsp olive oil
2/3 tsp salt
2 C A/P flour-can sub some whole wheat if desired-I desired
1 1/2 tsp dry rosemary-I'd add more next time, at least 2 tsp
1 1/4 tsp yeast
~Add everything to bread maker, choose soft setting and let 'er rip!

Eat well and have a happy day:@)

6 comments:

  1. Healthy and tasty bread:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE rosemary bread, yours looks so good!! I wish I had a bread machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine this with a big plate of spaghetti! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love rosemary Lynn and have a 'shrub' with plenty to share if you were closer! I can imagine how tasty your bread is...it's a good thing I don't have a machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making this tomorrow! Happy Mother's Day to my Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet your home did smell wonderful, Lynn. I agree, more rosemary is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!